• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at the Barn

there are lots of hold ups on campus but not a lot of actual shooting

Horrible news. Hopefully people know who did it and they catch the perp.

That’s a big change from when I was in school. Back then, there’d be a kid shot every couple of weeks or so.

Seriously?

That’s a big change from when I was in school. Back then, there’d be a kid shot every couple of weeks or so.

Back then, the Barn was in Reynolda Village and Harv had an apartment in it.

Oh sure. The area between what was then the Pika house and the Sig Ep house used to be known as Hell’s Kictchen South.

Even you could beat some of these people at poker.

I think concealed carry should be mandatory at every Wake event and in class.

"You won't dance with me? Say hello to my little friend."

"Pop quiz. I don't think so."

You're right! There are only a few of us who could easily hid a fully automatic rifle in our pants.

Welcome to my life, bro. It sucks

I have a nagging suspicion the shooter didn't have a concealed carry permit, was probably consuming alcohol, and there is a pretty good chance he was a convicted felon.

So what sort of screening, if any, is there for the people invited to on campus parties like this? Are there security cameras at this facility? Certainly, there were witnesses so I would hope someone comes forward with information.

Convicted felon? That’s a bold claim without evidence.

I have a nagging suspicion the shooter didn't have a concealed carry permit, was probably consuming alcohol, and there is a pretty good chance he was a convicted felon.

So what sort of screening, if any, is there for the people invited to on campus parties like this? Are there security cameras at this facility? Certainly, there were witnesses so I would hope someone comes forward with information.

Since it was a WSSU event, he's like black. All blacks must be criminals...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTT

Back