• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at the Barn

I’m wondering too.

This is nuts. A student-athlete from one school got shot at another school and 4 days later, there’s no info. That’s the “narrative” I’ve got. This is weird.

Last edited:
spoiler alert: the narrative is "black people shoot each other at party? big surprise...."

So the inference is that the police are being slower to respond/care because it was likely a black on black crime? Not buying that.

No. I’m just wondering why there’s no information. You’re not wondering the same?

No, I'm not particularly curious. I think a fair amount of information has been released for a four-day-old active murder investigation.

No. I’m just wondering why there’s no information. You’re not wondering the same?

Maybe they don't have any info? Nobody at the party is talking?

OP posted at 3:27am, with an emphasis that he was woken up at approximately 2:03am. There’s a missing time of 1 hour and 24 minutes, and the mention that he was asleep before this seems pretty deliberate. You can make your own conclusions.

OP posted at 3:27am, with an emphasis that he was woken up at approximately 2:03am. There’s a missing time of 1 hour and 24 minutes, and the mention that he was asleep before this seems pretty deliberate. You can make your own conclusions.

Half. Life. Three.

makes you wonder

I care. That's why I'd urge anyone pushing conspiracy rhetoric to actually contact local law enforcement if you're concerned with the handling of the case.

Me neither. This is all on Wake. They better move on this.

Needless to say the headlines from the “fake news”.

“Football player shot at Wake Forest dies.” Where’s Winston Salem State football player dies in the headline?
God, you are so fucking dumb.

Like, seriously, "[Wake] better move on this." is one the dumbest sentiments I've seen written on this board in a long time, and I've seen some of risc's other Tunnels posts.

So out of curiosity, what is the argument from the folks saying that we don't have enough public information about an active murder investigation? That law enforcement isn't taking it seriously, for one reason or another? That's a pretty reckless accusation.

I’ve already provide a crucial clue that may break the case wide open, the rest of you are just needlessly speculating.

Back