• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SHITHOLE SHITHEAD SHUTDOWN DAY THREE

we were not allowed to watch the Superbowl (Dallas/Buffalo) when i was in Military, albeit basic training. now it is essential...that is some snowflake shit.

You didn't miss much

There’s a solid disconnect between the market and reality these days, I’m curious what will finally trigger the crash back to reality.

There’s a solid disconnect between the market and reality these days, I’m curious what will finally trigger the crash back to reality.

Just give it time. The market is big time overbought right now. I view it as weak poker players buying in on every hand, or a "fish" as they're called. Smart move is to sell what you've made over the past year and get out. Buy back in after the inevitable crash 3k-4k point crash. Sure, you can continue to ride it out but it's a risky play.

Who is against DACA, karllllll ?

Against any of the so called DACA kids who have been over 18 and have been here long enough to have gotten their citizenship. Therefore if they haven't, they are here illegally because they have not even tried to become legal. If they are "Dreamers" they should dream of becoming citizens of the U.S. If they do not have permits, they are illegal. Get funding for the border wall and it can be negotiated. Period.

Against any of the so called DACA kids who have been over 18 and have been here long enough to have gotten their citizenship. Therefore if they haven't, they are here illegally because they have not even tried to become legal. If they are "Dreamers" they should dream of becoming citizens of the U.S. If they do not have permits, they are illegal. Get funding for the border wall and it can be negotiated. Period.

How do you think the Dreamers can become citizens?

That’s the conservative game plan. Create institutional barriers for minorities and immigrants and then blame them for not overcoming those barriers.

Control all three branches of government and can't pass a budget. Amateur hour.

Wow this is the understanding we're dealing with or you are full parroting what Dems want their low info voters to believe.

But it was OK when the GOP did this?

It was OK for RWers when McConnell killed more bills than anyone else in the history of the US Senate had ever done.

It was OK for RWers when McConnell killed the nomination of Supreme Court Justice who would have been approved with well over 90 votes in a move that has never been done before.

RJ brings up a good point.

I know it's all politics but the sanctimonious bullshit from the right about government shutdowns is high comedy right now. Pubs shut down the government for 16 days in 2013 because they were obsessed with Obamacare. You don't get to call a government shutdown irresponsible after that tantrum...especially when nearly every Republican who shut the govt down in 2013 is still around today.

I'd say there is a 0% chance McConnell offer a clean DACA bill and less than 50% that he offers one without a major poison pill. He is totally dishonest and disgraceful.

Back