• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Everything in ep was good except extended dragon ride scene

Jon becomes the new Night’s King. He’s the Prince that was Promised to the Walkers. He becomes a walker to save the people.

In an episode full of reunions, how did they not have Jorah meet Leanna Mormont?

We've all seen this by now, right?

So much great stuff in the episode but I'd be lying if I didn't say that little girl wanting to fight kinda got to me, especially framed by the guy beforehand claiming he wasn't a fighter. It definitely seems like they purposely cut short the Dany/Jon talk to make dissention look likely but I imagine either Jon will affirm his support to Dany's claim or he'll want to rule together like Targaryen tradition of the past.

Who dies next episode (or in the battle if it lasts more than one episode)?
I say Jaime, Tormund, Jorah, Beric, Podrick, and Dolorous Edd

Last edited:
So much great stuff in the episode but I'd be lying if I didn't say that little girl wanting to fight really got me, especially framed by the guy beforehand claiming he wasn't a fighter. It definitely seems like they purposely cut short the Dany/Jon talk to make dissention look likely but I imagine either Jon will affirm his support to Dany's claim or he'll want to rule together like Targaryen tradition of the past.

Jorah dying after just getting Heartsbane would be surprising. I still kinda think Jaime kills the Night King as well.

So much great stuff in the episode but I'd be lying if I didn't say that little girl wanting to fight kinda got to me, especially framed by the guy beforehand claiming he wasn't a fighter. It definitely seems like they purposely cut short the Dany/Jon talk to make dissention look likely but I imagine either Jon will affirm his support to Dany's claim or he'll want to rule together like Targaryen tradition of the past.

Brienne of Tarth just got knighted, seems like an obvious choice to die next week.

Back