• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Watched the after the Thrones doc on HBO, because why not. Kit's face in read through when he find out he stabs Emilia at the end is hilarious. Also the guy who plays the Night King is having the time of his life.

Club Sandwich means Chicken Lettuce Under Bacon.

So Arya is pregnant
Jon ain't Jon and there is a dragon still alive>>magic.
Bran can't have children.

Sequel spotting

Just saw this on Reddit. Crazy Accurate.

Game of Thrones Season 8 is: "the equivalent of Chewbacca arriving in Return of the Jedi, only to shoot Emperor Palpatine in the head, destroying The Empire instantly. Then it turns out Princess Leia is super evil and the final villain."

except in that version, everyone would actually be surprised when Leia turns out to be evil

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Though in deference to PhDeac and others, I won't be posting about it. Because me dumdum.

My mom was such a huuuuuuuuge fan of the show I thought she’d be pumped for this but she hated the ending so much she may be entirely out on this one which seems crazy to me

I dunno... it was a pretty bad ending. I would not have blamed anyone that dropped after the pitch dark episode.

I dunno... it was a pretty bad ending. I would not have blamed anyone that dropped after the pitch dark episode.

Ya but this series has an ending written by George RR and won’t be made up by 2 guys who would rather be directing Star Wars.

I don’t watch Game of Thrones.

oops-i-did-it-again-britney-spears.gif

Back