• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Yeah we're rewatching again right now and it's amazing how much more information you get once you know all the characters from the outset.

On Season 3 now and I think Jamie's story arc is even better when rewatching. Same with Tyrion. Somehow still forgot how annoying Sansa is the first season and a half

She was a stupid girl with stupid dreams

my wife fucking hated Sansa early on and kept wanting her to die, now she loves her

I still want Sansa to die.

I'm #TeamArya or #TeamMelisandre for the throne

the wife and i have been re-watching all of the seasons since the end of the last season. we are in season 6 now...season 5 is awesome!

If this all gets wrapped up in a happy ending, I’m gonna be pissed.

#TeamCersei

Me too bro !

giphy.gif

I will be very surprised if the core of Jon/Dany/Tyrion does not make it through to the end.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to end up being Sam Tarly telling a story from his book by the fire.

Back