• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

6 episodes is not enough to wrap up everything. It’s going to feel way too rushed, similar problem to last season

They got through all the re-introductions in episode 1. Army of the dead can kill alotta ppl off.

That’d be fine and dandy but tonight’s is 54 minutes long. Pretty sure longest this season is 82 minutes. I know length time is about the same as last season but when last season was easily the worst, that doesn’t mean a whole lot

Do people think last season was "easily" the worst. I don't think so. This episode was obviously just all set up, but pretty meh.

Just didn’t really seem like the type of episode needed with only 5 other eps left. Seemed like more of a traditional GOT episode rather than like last season of everything happening at once. I just don’t understand why this season has to be so short, especially after learning the actual runtimes when they were originally rumored to be like 1.5-2 hours.

Do people think last season was "easily" the worst. I don't think so. This episode was obviously just all set up, but pretty meh.

Season 5 was probably the worst, as it was the first one without all the good stuff from the books. And it had the Sand Snakes. Sam killing Dany for familial revenge would be both awesome and the only way to really justify so much time spent on the character of Sam.

Season 5 was probably the worst, as it was the first one without all the good stuff from the books. And it had the Sand Snakes. Sam killing Dany for familial revenge would be both awesome and the only way to really justify so much time spent on the character of Sam.

It’ll be Jon

Meh. It was a big mirror of S1E1. Solid I guess but we went nowhere and have 5 episodes left.

I dunno. I bet it happens mid season as Dany turns mad queen when she finds out she ain’t true heir It seemed to be set up tonight.

Davos, Tyrion Varys meeting ends with varys saying “it never lasts” as it pans to Jon and Dany

Arya telling Jon “don’t forget you’re family”

The Dany/Sam exchange (which Tyrion warmed her about in moment) -> Sam/Jon. Jon saying he gave up a crown. Sam asking “would she do the same?”

Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I dunno. I bet it happens mid season as Dany turns mad queen when she finds out she ain’t true heir It seemed to be set up tonight.

Davos, Tyrion Varys meeting ends with varys saying “it never lasts” as it pans to Jon and Dany

Arya telling Jon “don’t forget you’re family”

The Dany/Sam exchange (which Tyrion warmed her about in moment) -> Sam/Jon. Jon saying he gave up a crown. Sam asking “would she do the same?”

I dig. I'm also still on board with the kingslayer killing the night king via sacrifice, maybe by finally killing Bran after he wargs into him. Arya using his face to then kill Cersei. Now they're turning Sansa in the the smartest person ever maybe she ends up the Queen with Tyrion as the King given their marriage? Not sure how Theon fits in other than somehow saving a stark.

Last edited:
The first gun of Westeros?

ZBmRpRv.png

This is awesome.

Back