• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

If your spouse disappeared in a plane crash like in Cast Away, do you think you'd move on/remarry within 4 years. would you expect your significant other to do so? Seems like a short period of time.

No -- and I was always really pissed off at Helen Hunt for what she did. Blessing though, for Tom, who lost the weight and then probably ended up with the hot rancher chick with the wing symbol on her truck.

My computer doesn't have the sarcasm font, clearly needs updating.

When he's manic he's either high or low. BDE or suicide watch. Take your meds Pete!

Since my wife and I didn't even attempt to do a rewatch of this, has anyone watched any recaps they'd recommend to get back up to speed by next week?

Since my wife and I didn't even attempt to do a rewatch of this, has anyone watched any recaps they'd recommend to get back up to speed by next week?

Storm of Spoilers podcast has all of their season recaps near the top of the feed.

During my rewatch last night of Season 7 Episode 1, I realized why Jon didn't give away Karhold and Last Hearth to leal followers as Sansa suggested. Those are the two castles closest to the Wall, so they were going to be the most likely and earliest to fall. If he had taken them away from the Umbers and Karstarks he would just be sacrificing loyal followers.

Just a few more days until we get to return to our hero.

giphy.gif

Back