Page 147 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4797137142143144145146147148149150151152157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3972

Thread: Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDeac View Post
    6 episodes is not enough to wrap up everything. It’s going to feel way too rushed, similar problem to last season
    They got through all the re-introductions in episode 1. Army of the dead can kill alotta ppl off.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Never Murdered My FIL
    This Dany heel turn is going to be hard some folks.

Robert O'Kelley

That’d be fine and dandy but tonight’s is 54 minutes long. Pretty sure longest this season is 82 minutes. I know length time is about the same as last season but when last season was easily the worst, that doesn’t mean a whole lot
    Do people think last season was "easily" the worst. I don't think so. This episode was obviously just all set up, but pretty meh.

Just didn’t really seem like the type of episode needed with only 5 other eps left. Seemed like more of a traditional GOT episode rather than like last season of everything happening at once. I just don’t understand why this season has to be so short, especially after learning the actual runtimes when they were originally rumored to be like 1.5-2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    Do people think last season was "easily" the worst. I don't think so. This episode was obviously just all set up, but pretty meh.
    Season 5 was probably the worst, as it was the first one without all the good stuff from the books. And it had the Sand Snakes. Sam killing Dany for familial revenge would be both awesome and the only way to really justify so much time spent on the character of Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Season 5 was probably the worst, as it was the first one without all the good stuff from the books. And it had the Sand Snakes. Sam killing Dany for familial revenge would be both awesome and the only way to really justify so much time spent on the character of Sam.
    It’ll be Jon

Meh. It was a big mirror of S1E1. Solid I guess but we went nowhere and have 5 episodes left.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    It’ll be Jon
    Jon killing Dany would be worthy of this series ending. How do we get there?

I dunno. I bet it happens mid season as Dany turns mad queen when she finds out she ain’t true heir It seemed to be set up tonight.

Davos, Tyrion Varys meeting ends with varys saying “it never lasts” as it pans to Jon and Dany

Arya telling Jon “don’t forget you’re family”

The Dany/Sam exchange (which Tyrion warmed her about in moment) -> Sam/Jon. Jon saying he gave up a crown. Sam asking “would she do the same?”

Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    I dunno. I bet it happens mid season as Dany turns mad queen when she finds out she ain’t true heir It seemed to be set up tonight.

Davos, Tyrion Varys meeting ends with varys saying “it never lasts” as it pans to Jon and Dany

Arya telling Jon “don’t forget you’re family”

The Dany/Sam exchange (which Tyrion warmed her about in moment) -> Sam/Jon. Jon saying he gave up a crown. Sam asking “would she do the same?”
    I dig. I'm also still on board with the kingslayer killing the night king via sacrifice, maybe by finally killing Bran after he wargs into him. Arya using his face to then kill Cersei. Now they're turning Sansa in the the smartest person ever maybe she ends up the Queen with Tyrion as the King given their marriage? Not sure how Theon fits in other than somehow saving a stark.
    Last edited by palmab03; 04-14-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Ishmael Smith
    What was the weapon Arya wanted Gendry to make?

What was the weapon Arya wanted Gendry to make?
    Looks like some sort of projectile. It has a dragonglass arrowhead on the end, but you can’t really tell what the other part is supposed to be

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Looks like some sort of projectile. It has a dragonglass arrowhead on the end, but you can’t really tell what the other part is supposed to be
    It’s a way to shoot Tyrion up the Night King’s asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    It’s a way to shoot Tyrion up the Night King’s asshole.
    Ant Man vs. Thanos style, I like it

The first gun of Westeros?

Appears to be the end of some sort of spear, however. You can see her using it here in the trailer, slow down the speed to get a better look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlR4...=youtu.be&t=85

NEW MODERAT0R
    This is awesome.

Robert O'Kelley

https://io9.gizmodo.com/game-of-thro...all-1834041273

Good recap here, I think, and it describes how I felt about the episode perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Appears to be the end of some sort of spear, however. You can see her using it here in the trailer, slow down the speed to get a better look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlR4...=youtu.be&t=85
    Id guess based off the fact we have seen Bronn injure a dragon with a projectile and Night King take one down with a spear of sorts, that her weapon is designed for Dragon Walker killing

or a certain queen who she doesn't like flying on one