• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lord of the Rings, starring Josh Howard as Frodo

CP3 as Bilbo
Ish Smith as Sam
Teague as Pippin
Randolph as Aragon
Timmy as Gandalf
Wellman as Sauron
Bz as Gollum
Collins as Legolas
Aminu as Gimli

Arnold Palmer as Elrond
Castevens as Wormtongue
Chas McFarland as the cave troll

Is there already a townie treebeard photoshop?

Got some tinctures from this mushroom forager that I hang with sometimes at the weird Kava place -- they're pretty good. One has Scullcap, Lemon Balm, Wood Betony, and Milky Oats; another Black Haw and Pedicularis; and the last one some Wild Lettuce, California Poppy (yeahhhh), and Passion Flower. Kinda smoothes me out. Down with big pharma!

He also says he has some kind of weird hallucinogen called San Pedro Cactus. Any of you guys ever fuck with that? I might try some.

https://www.mescaline.com/sanpedro/

the drug first ... produces ... drowsiness or a dreamy state and a feeling of lethargy ... a slight dizziness ... then a great 'vision', a clearing of all the faculties ... it produces a light numbness in the body and afterward a tranquillity. And then comes detachment, a type of visual force ... inclusive of all the senses ... including the sixth sense, the telepathic sense of transmitting oneself across time and matter ... like a kind of removal of one's thought to a distant dimension.

Aminu as Gimli?!?

Al-Farouq-Aminu-Net-Worth-Cars-House-Salary-Contract.jpg

Saving the new TV purchase for when we hopefully buy a house this summer. I've had the same 42" Vizio since 2007 and it works fine but still, as an American you gotta upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back