• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
look perfect fit

KF15LzH.jpg

If this isn't someone's avatar soon, then what are we even doing here?

If anyone has some time, photoshop the whole gang, and it would be an awesome aviator.

fellowship-of-the-ring.jpg

I watched the Trilogy last week. The leitmotifs make the movies for me. So, I humbly submit:

Ring Theme: One Shining Moment
Shire Theme: Alma Mater
Fellowship Theme: Fight Song
Orcs/Uruk-hai Theme: Call Me Maybe
Rohan Theme: Jump Around

I watched the Trilogy last week. The leitmotifs make the movies for me. So, I humbly submit:

Bruh, how is my wayward son supposed to carry on without a theme?

but what about zombie nation

The actual Tunnels are the Mines of Moria

Wait Chapel and Reynolda the Two Towers

that's the Shire Theme

just picture a slow pan to Frodo smoking leaing up against a tree, the rustle of Gandalf's cart approaches, the title 'Fellowship of the Ring' fades in and the soft, gentle notes of Zombie Nation erupt

"Hey guys, what's going on today? Haven't checked in for a few days and I see there is a lot of activity!"

<reads last few pages of TV talk and Lord of the Rings weirdness>

bgLZY.gif

Borin' Biff sympathizers out in full force today I see

mad that this CT is winning so much more bigly

FWIW, we have our 65" TV above our fireplace because there is no other place it could reasonably go... Open room on a couple of sides and the other is big windows. It's not ideal, but works fine for us given we sit pretty far from it.

House was pre-wired for surround sound, which is pretty good. No wire issues. Ran everything else through the wall into a little entertainment center thingy we put in the corner of the room (near the sub-woofer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back