• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, I'm so sorry for that thing about smoking with J-Ho and watching Lord of the Rings.

O dark dark dark. They all go into the dark, The vacant interstellar spaces, the vacant into the vacant

Just found a super cheap 36" Sony; high-definition the works thinking about mounting it above my fireplace and running some wires all over my living room

Ah, the One Connect box isn't a fiber optic cord on this model - only the QLEDs. Still though, that is a nice feature.

Awesome stuff.

I often think of who would be at my five (living) person dinner table for good convo (RIP Johan Cruyff, sorry you couldn't make it; hang in there Donny Fagen, we'll get to it one day maybe; Bob Dylan -- permanent member), but I think my dream "passing around a j, reading poetry, talking early 90s hoops/sporting sock wear, sitting on bean bag chairs" -room would consist of Lawrence "Poetry In" Moten, Delino Deshields, and Exree Hipp. Tommy Meschery can come hang, too, if he's still with us.

I like this twist on the dinner guest game: setting the boundaries for conversation. If I set the topics of conversation at best breakfast spots, psychopharmacology, water transportation, and the art deco aesthetic, who are your four guests?

I now carry with me, most of the time, a shady gray plastic bag that I got from the now-defunct Chapel Hill head shop HAZMAT when buying screens, which I use for my own personal, portable apothecary; I carry, at various times, tinctures, CBD products, EMERGEN-Cs, Aleves, Kava/Kratom, and I feel totally weird doing it. But fuck it.

I wonder if there's any appreciable difference between the Samsung MU8000 and MU9000. The MU9000 is $400 more.

I like the stand better on the 9000:

389129-lcdledoledtvs-samsung-un65mu9000.jpg

vs the 8000:

392476-lcdledoledtvs-hisense-55h6d.jpg

I now carry with me, most of the time, a shady gray plastic bag that I got from the now-defunct Chapel Hill head shop HAZMAT when buying screens, which I use for my own personal, portable apothecary; I carry, at various times, tinctures, CBD products, EMERGEN-Cs, Aleves, Kava/Kratom, and I feel totally weird doing it. But fuck it.

It's like your own little hippie hobo bag.

I like this twist on the dinner guest game: setting the boundaries for conversation. If I set the topics of conversation at best breakfast spots, psychopharmacology, water transportation, and the art deco aesthetic, who are your four guests?

Hmmmmm... tough one. But probably Lawrence Moten, Delino Deshields, Exree Hipp, and Bob Dylan.

There's a Best Buy a stone's throw from me, so I think I'mma go over there and look at the 8000 vs the 9000. One of those bad boys paired up with one of those Sonos sound bars or sound base that you nerds showed me a couple of days ago would be p sweet I think and Wife would be happy and not be mad at me because cords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back