• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm trying to find a Sonos subwoofer

I got two play 1s elsewhere in the house and thought Id sometimes move then to the TV to do full surround but havent done it yet

My favorite part of the Sonos is that you can start playing your own intro music throughout the house when you get home from right outside the front door and make a grand entrance

For serious. What the hell did I just walk into?

Will Moonz now summon the Dwarf Council ?

world-of-warcraft-gif-11.gif

Y'all think these TV deals will be around next week, or will they go away as soon as the Super Bowl is over? We're inspecting the new house next Monday, so I'll be able to do some measuring and that could influence TV decision making.

Yeah I'm trying to find a Sonos subwoofer

I got two play 1s elsewhere in the house and thought Id sometimes move then to the TV to do full surround but havent done it yet

My favorite part of the Sonos is that you can start playing your own intro music throughout the house when you get home from right outside the front door and make a grand entrance

I've got a Play:5 + Subwoofer in the Living Room hooked up to my record player and it is tiiiight.

Also have a playbar for the TV that I originally had the Subwoofer linked up with, but I listen to a lot more music vs. watching movies that really need the extra oomph (though I have switched it over for Baby Driver and Dunkirk in the past few months).

How do you have your intro music set up? I have not even thought of this.

Just got a fence built you guys. I will not be buying any new electronics anytime soon. $$$ but so worth it. My pup loves it already. Now that my porch actually has some privacy I kinda just want to sit on it and drink for the rest of the day... fuggin' work.

Oh I just pick a song that I'd probably pick as my "approaching the plate" song if I was a baseball player or walk to ring song I was a boxer and I tee it up on the house wifi from right outside the front door

Eye of the Tiger is a good example

Oh I just pick a song that I'd probably pick as my "approaching the plate" song if I was a baseball player or walk to ring song I was a boxer and I tee it up on the house wifi from right outside the front door

lol nice. I thought you may have had a sick automated-house setup. That is a dream project of mine one day... camera on back door + face recognition + raspberry pi to send song request to Sonos.

Just got a fence built you guys. I will not be buying any new electronics anytime soon. $$$ but so worth it. My pup loves it already. Now that my porch actually has some privacy I kinda just want to sit on it and drink for the rest of the day... fuggin' work.

With a dog, a fence is a must IMO. Ain't nobody got the time or wherewithal to be taking the dog outside to pee early in the morning, in the cold, late at night, rain, snow, heat, etc. With fence, you open the door and dog does it's business. Unfortunately, at new house, we've gotta do a fence too.

I do this with airplay sometimes, usually with this song:

https://youtu.be/3mAJU_ZKhEM

Breaking ground on my fence this weekend. Gotta keep those undocumented doges out.

lol nice. I thought you may have had a sick automated-house setup. That is a dream project of mine one day... camera on back door + face recognition + raspberry pi to send song request to Sonos.

Or just have it based on when you connect to wifi when you roll up to the crib

With a dog, a fence is a must IMO. Ain't nobody got the time or wherewithal to be taking the dog outside to pee early in the morning, in the cold, late at night, rain, snow, heat, etc. With fence, you open the door and dog does it's business. Unfortunately, at new house, we've gotta do a fence too.

True that. I don't know why I waited so long. Been taking the doge out 6 or 7 times a day for 5 months or so now. Also have been playing fetch up the stairwell to tire her out since her off-leash training isn't quite good enough to play outside. This is gonna be a game changer.

Ole Donald Ross is in the middle of one hell of an entertaining midlife crisis on the Sports Boards.

The Coliseum thread is awesome

How much is a fence setting you back? I have to put one in at the new place too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back