• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure MLK estate received financial considerations from Dodge, which is their right to do.

That being said I also thought the commercial was gross and openly mocked it at the SB party I attended.

Yep, sold it to Dodge, refused to let Ava Duvernay use speeches for Selma. And yes, this is Dexter, not Bernice or the King Center. And I misspoke earlier, Coretta Scott King has been dead for over a decade, so obviously didn't have anything to do with it. I'm sure it's not easy for any of them, so I won't pass judgment, I just really wasn't feeling it.

Last edited:
These Peruvian style chain chicken joints that are popping up all over NC are damn good. Alpaca Peruvian & Viva Chicken are their names. If this is the next fast-casual restaurant chain fad I am down with it.

These Peruvian style chain chicken joints that are popping up all over NC are damn good. Alpaca Peruvian & Viva Chicken are their names. If this is the next fast-casual restaurant chain fad I am down with it.

Viva is stupid-good. One of you Dash residents should franchise one and make a killing.

did JT cover more distance than any other super bowl performer in history

also did you all stand for the pledge? I stand every time I play 2k so I'm used to it by now

Yep, sold it to Dodge, refused to let Ava Duvernay use speeches for Selma. And yes, this is Dexter, not Bernice or the King Center. And I misspoke earlier, Coretta Scott King has been dead for over a decade, so obviously didn't have anything to do with it. I'm sure it's not easy for any of them, so I won't pass judgment, I just really wasn't feeling it.

The family wouldn’t let the MLK memorial in DC be built without a payoff. His offspring are trying their hardest to ruin the legacy of the King name.

Naaa. Folks pissed about the loss of their retirement.

giphy.gif

meh. that was all funny money ginned up over the last 2 months anyway.

it is pretty amazing to look at the 5 year chart - the takeoff point for the current rally that ended this week on the google chart is Nov 4, 2016.

I somehow caught the flu, so unfortunately that just means working from home. But weirdly, going to bed at the same time last night, I woke up a couple hours earlier than usual and was sharp and on it. Got some work done straightaway when I'm usually a zombie for half an hour or more in the morning.

Yeah, sometimes when I'm sick I'm more productive too. Think your body is at least subconsciously focused on fighting the virus/infection, and have less brain power for distractions, harping on job misery, etc. Also, when a doc has ever prescribed steroids for a bad illness/injury, I've been WIRED.

We're putting our house on the market next week, so hopefully the economy doesn't completely collapse into a bartering system by then.

is the 85283 tag tracking how many posts ph has at some point in time? Like as of the first of a month? Or just whenever the tagger happens to notice it?

We're putting our house on the market next week, so hopefully the economy doesn't completely collapse into a bartering system by then.

how many ripple coin would you say your house is worth

My company just made the transition to a new 401(k) partner for our retirement plan -- I was part of the decision, and I'm sure some of the rank-in-file staff will blame us for this.

considering that you don't even know to refer to them as the rank AND file, they might be onto something.

Some dude in the library with a Deac sweatshirt just crumpled a plastic bottle extremely loudly. I might kick him out.

Bam! TAB dropping the wrench!

You're going to need some baking soda for that burn, CDeac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back