• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely injured my wrist on one of those stupid punching bag bar games over the weekend. Don't think it could be broken, but man it hurts. Didn't even get high score.

Cable tech coming to switch out TiVos and stuff today. Appointment window 8-10am. Should be good right? Early in the day? How far behind can they get?

Get a call at 10am exactly that he's running late and he'll be here "around 10:30."

10:31 right now and no sign of him yet

:rolleyes:

Dang RTQ, what do you even do?

not sure if wfudkn still posts around here, or if rj has completely run him off, but I went to Giant this past weekend and it was maybe the best meal I've ever had in Chicago

You know there was a whole lot of big talk about restoring the CT to former glory, but here we are 5 days into this one and still not to 100 posts. I blame biff

It's Trumps fault. There's too much real life drama to follow that we no longer need RTQs dating life drama to get us through the day

congrats

soon you, too, shall be undepheatable

Nyoo2ak.gif

Did anyone here watch the Grammys last night? I don't really go in for awards shows - how was it?

Tell me more.

How did you set it up? I've often wanted to do this, but it'll always come back to my address, right?
O I think I just used my address; I don't think that really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back