• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The margins for tasty pineapple are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the pineapple happens to be not-good.

The margins for tasty pineapple are pretty thin. Was mostly suggesting that you shouldn't judge the food as a whole for the first time if the pineapple happens to be not-good.

this guy knows how to execute

8/10 for failing to take ball and go home

I've had a few opportunities to eat (mainland) poke and passed. There have always been better options.

Knowing what I know now, I'm glad I passed.

underrated snack machine item: Lance Nekot Lemon Creme cookies. Also one of the cheapest items in the snack machine.

Underrated way to gain 10 pounds in a week: Costco Kirkland Pretzel bites with a peanut butter filling

Hey Brasky, RJ just called UNC-C a vastly inferior school to Wake Forest. You gonna take that lying down ?

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

743823b21fdff325ac8088a10c23ba7d.jpg

4ceff0c824abfe90e654ceeb09b7acf8.jpg

Lol, I watched that episode on Viceland last night. Apparently they run marathons all the time.

Apparently we forgot to tell our daughter not to eat apple cores (about a year or so ago). I guess she'd only had apple slices or eaten an apple not very far in before? But one day she starts kind of spitting stuff out like "blech" and we realized she'd bitten into the core. She still talks about it and jokes about not eating the core when she has an apple. But every time it makes me think of Charlie. Every time.

Apparently we forgot to tell our daughter not to eat apple cores (about a year or so ago). I guess she'd only had apple slices or eaten an apple not very far in before? But one day she starts kind of spitting stuff out like "blech" and we realized she'd bitten into the core. She still talks about it and jokes about not eating the core when she has an apple. But every time it makes me think of Charlie. Every time.

Those things are full of toxins.

My parents have told me that I used to eat the whole apple. I never thought about kids just... not knowing that you shouldn’t.

So I went to a bar tonight that had sex toy battleship (had no idea that was a thing) and YOUR BOI won the grand prize, an 18” double sided dildo.

True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back