• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really excited for Sir Charles, but SNL was rough this week. It felt like Charles read his monologue live, for the first time. Che bombed on WU.

Hilary Knight was a bright spot. And the last call sketch was pretty good - McKinnon is so money in those, just like the alien abduction ones.

I actually thought it was pretty good overall.

The Grabbies hit close to home which was funny. I enjoyed the Champions (thought Kenan did really well - "well GREG") and Homework Help sketches as well.

The Grabbies definitely hit home considering Kobe won an Oscar.

That’s pretty funny but I’d definitely want to see a film or a show set on Alderaan in the early years of the rebellion with Jimmy Smits with some age defying makeup and CGI and little girl Leia.

maybe netflix can churn three subpar seasons out for you then

YES, it’s all worth it. Tons of Lawrence “Poetry in” Moten content, so glad I tune in. That’s the second time this season! I love it. One of my favorites, one of the all time greats. Lawrence Moten.

I actually thought it was pretty good overall.

The Grabbies hit close to home which was funny. I enjoyed the Champions (thought Kenan did really well - "well GREG") and Homework Help sketches as well.

Agreed, pretty solid episode.

Skits I liked:
-Intro Skit
-NRA Roaches
-Grabbies
-Champions
-Homework Help
-Closing time / Pub skit

Weekend Update was surprisingly meh.

Agreed, pretty solid episode.

Skits I liked:
-Intro Skit
-NRA Roaches
-Grabbies
-Champions
-Homework Help
-Closing time / Pub skit

Weekend Update was surprisingly meh.

I fell asleep watching it Saturday night and watched the rest on Sunday. Somehow I missed Homework Help until now. That was hilarious.

Not long. Most of the people I work with are not morons or other Millennials.

all that time bonding with infants on cross country flights means extra time for innovation

Just read a tweet:

"The two parts to the word “helicopter” are not “heli” and “copter”, but “helico” meaning spiral, and “pter” meaning one with wings, like pterodactyl."

WHOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back