• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this email from the site:

Dear Jamessokolove,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Old Gold and Black Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums

How pathetic must your life be to do this?

It should be easy for the MODS to check the IP address and ban that person...but they won't.

The new Tapatalk has frozen a few times on me.

James, nice good move changing your password to godeacs6.

I do have to say I like the Tapa update where you can just scroll through posts instead of hitting the next page arrow.

Man, when I was searching for my old "Best College Towns" thread from 2011, I read a couple of pages from the earliest chat threads on this instantiation of the boards. We were a lot happier people back then. I was snarkier. Lots of lost and missing friends.

Definitely worth some nostalgia reading. Always weird to see stuff you don't remember writing and conversations you don't remember having.

I mentioned this a couple of chat threads ago, but its absolutely insane to think I have read probably every single post on every single chat thread for ten years.

I do have to say I like the Tapa update where you can just scroll through posts instead of hitting the next page arrow.

Agreed. Tapa froze on me at HTTD’s post and brought me back to the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back