• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pairs well with DF's post about boards becoming straight up mean spirited

one might say it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Wellman killed sports, everyone got old and experienced more life where they realized the world sucks and people suck even more, the end.

Wellman killed sports, everyone got old and experienced more life where they realized the world sucks and people suck even more, the end.

sure this makes consistently being terrible to others on the internet okay

my favorite thing about when folks bring up how shitty this place has become is that the remaining folks all act like it's the first time they've ever heard it

"what? why, who here is being mean to others? no, everyone left for other reasons, all at the same time!"

and I mean, I say that as a dude who has been pretty shitty to some folks on here

anyway I think the point that my colleague was trying to get across is that OG Boards v2 is a more respectful P2P environment focused on engaging other users with good intentions and secure connections

Should I sell my totaled salvaged (but still operational and running fine except for this weird overheating thing in traffic jams) car for 500 bucks -- there has been some interest -- or donate it to public radio/tv for a 500 buck tax credit? Or have Trump and the Pubs fucked me on the tax credit thingy? Someone with whom I was speaking recently seemed to think I'd be fucked.

Remember when people used to post stuff like :

1. Report Car Stolen
2. ????????
3. Profit !!!

I don't really miss that.

We need some sort of new user marketing campaign. Right now, we just have people disappearing, with no real growth in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back