• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like ordering Chick-fil-A on the app because it allows me to select things like "1/2 diet lemonade, 1/2 unsweet tea" without actually having to say that out loud to another human being.

it saddens me that you all assume that OG BOards 2 is just an unrealized joke

it died when RTQ left in search of love and townie moved to DC so he could join the Trump administration or whatever

rtq never realized that sometimes what you're looking for is on the screen right in front of you

:(

Perhaps the age of the internet message boards is dying. There's no novel opportunities anymore.

Oh yeah, where is the new apartment RSF ? I can tell you all of the cool things within easy walking distance.

townie and rtq left completely. brews hardly posts anymore. people have gotten older and don't have as many interesting things to talk about anymore. and our flagship program sucks. the end.

I have gone celibate and old so don’t have any good champagne poppin bong ripping morning sex with undergrad stories. It’s my fault too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back