• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine from high school who's running for state house just picked up an endorsement from Herschel Walker !!

Board is loading super slow. Maybe the board really is dying.

woah brasky with the staged engagement photo bombardment.

What % of you subjected yourself to such madness?

Sexy boi brasky looking good in dem pics. Classiest way to bombard is have the photographer post and tag each. It says, "we didnt know she as gonna post, but hey, we look good!"

I didn't post any of those pics, that was the 'ee, but the response has been positive

Buckets they're on the Premium CT, sorry dude

I'm betting there's no way AWAR made HTTD pose for something like that, or am I wrong?

Is Brasky getting married before or after she has the kid ?

This guy I went to high school with got SLASHED IN THE FACE during a road rage incident and died yesterday. Other person fled so no info about what did the slashing but the article said something like a box cutter. Who the hell is angry enough to get out of a car and cut someone in the face??

This guy I went to high school with got SLASHED IN THE FACE during a road rage incident and died yesterday. Other person fled so no info about what did the slashing but the article said something like a box cutter. Who the hell is angry enough to get out of a car and cut someone in the face??

this is why I left boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back