• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you slashed a guy in the face and you're on the run or you're scared it'll happen to you?

boston is a cool enough city but I don't think I'd actually want to end up there. too expensive and the weather is ass.

Should I sell my totaled salvaged (but still operational and running fine except for this weird overheating thing in traffic jams) car for 500 bucks -- there has been some interest -- or donate it to public radio/tv for a 500 buck tax credit? Or have Trump and the Pubs fucked me on the tax credit thingy? Someone with whom I was speaking recently seemed to think I'd be fucked.

Looks like no one responded to this. I’m not a tax person, but...

It’d be a deductible charitable contribution, not a credit. But yeah, under the new tax law the standard deduction has been raised a lot higher so a lot of folks who used to itemize deductions (including charitable contributions) probably will just take the standard deduction now.

So if you take the standard deduction on your tax return next year, donating it probably won’t help with your taxes. But you could always just donate it to be nice.

Juice- you and RChill in a game of one on one, who wins and what’s the score. Play to 15 with 1’s and 2’s.

Second whose game does his resemble the most?

If the MODS don't fix this board I'm going to ask for my money back.

Yeah, the boards loading slowly is really getting annoying.

Juice- you and RChill in a game of one on one, who wins and what’s the score. Play to 15 with 1’s and 2’s.

Second whose game does his resemble the most?

man, we haven't seen each other in like seven years, but back in the day we used to get in fights in the post, ended the game in shoving matches once or twice

I'm not a very good hooper these days, he probably takes me if he's been playing.

it's kinda hard to make game comparisons for guys who play post in pick-up but are the size of NBA PGs, but I'd have to say he's a back-to-the-basket and screen guy on offense, scrappy defender and rebounder on D, high bball IQ, a touch dirty. maybe a Steven Adams type without the thickness.

me, on the other hand, I'm like a stretch 4 without a jumper: tall, pretty soft, can't dribble, can't shoot, no post moves

mdmh has two moves - post and drive or catch and shoot from deep - but they're not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back