• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
immediately after basketball ends this place gets really boring

Allergy season sucks. Makes me low key kinda hate spring. And I never used to have them growing up in Raleigh or at Wake. CLT in decline.

Allergy season sucks. Makes me low key kinda hate spring. And I never used to have them growing up in Raleigh or at Wake. CLT in decline.

yeah I never had them growing up in FL, but then when I moved to DC they started to get bad and they're really bad now in NC. have been pretty awful the past couple of weeks and yesterday is the first day I noticed pollen on my car so #RIP

yeah I never had them growing up in FL, but then when I moved to DC they started to get bad and they're really bad now in NC. have been pretty awful the past couple of weeks and yesterday is the first day I noticed pollen on my car so #RIP

DC is still a frigid wasteland so my allergies up here haven't kicked in yet. But was in Charleston for the weekend and was having a rough time during an outdoor event. Looking forward to the warm weather, but not so much the pollen.

DC is still a frigid wasteland so my allergies up here haven't kicked in yet. But was in Charleston for the weekend and was having a rough time during an outdoor event. Looking forward to the warm weather, but not so much the pollen.

the fucked thing is it's wavered between being 75 or snowing here for like 2 weeks and it's definitely some bullshit to wake up with terrible allergies and snow on the ground. and that will be my reality tomorrow.

the fucked thing is it's wavered between being 75 or snowing here for like 2 weeks and it's definitely some bullshit to wake up with terrible allergies and snow on the ground. and that will be my reality tomorrow.

Do not move to Colorado....e'ry day

Damn that dude I posted about getting slashed in the face - apparently he stopped to help a stranded motorist earlier that day (it was a snow storm), then called his wife before he left work to let her know the roads were bad and he’d probably be a little later. At some point on his drive home something happened with another driver and he was attacked. No details about what happened during the road rage incident but he was able to give police a description of the attacker and his wife’s phone number but then went into a coma before his family reached the hospital. They took him off life support a week later.

Damn that dude I posted about getting slashed in the face - apparently he stopped to help a stranded motorist earlier that day (it was a snow storm), then called his wife before he left work to let her know the roads were bad and he’d probably be a little later. At some point on his drive home something happened with another driver and he was attacked. No details about what happened during the road rage incident but he was able to give police a description of the attacker and his wife’s phone number but then went into a coma before his family reached the hospital. They took him off life support a week later.

that's terrible. growing up there was this lady who we knew who was a lifeguard at the pool we went to as well as worked at the butcher counter at our grocery store. she was killed when she pulled over to help someone with a flat tire and a vehicle hit some piece of debris and flung it through the air and hit her in the head.

that's terrible. growing up there was this lady who we knew who was a lifeguard at the pool we went to as well as worked at the butcher counter at our grocery store. she was killed when she pulled over to help someone with a flat tire and a vehicle hit some piece of debris and flung it through the air and hit her in the head.

Ugh that’s awful. What a freak accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back