• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacroix and their ripoff versions are pretty good. If nothing else they become an alcohol replacement so I drink less during the week.

I've started buying the sparkling water/seltzer from Hairy Teet. I didn't even know this shit existed until last year (probably because I'm becoming an old).

I'm drinking water at every meal, anyway, so this is a minor upgrade for cheap.

My parents have been drinking La Croix since either the late 90s or early 2000s. Crazy the wave of popularity it’s had in just the last few years when we always thought of it as the random offbrand Perrier they bought when we were kids. They still drink Tab, too.

If you’re going la croix just go ahead and get a soda stream. I drink lots of free sparkling water

My club soccer coach was a fitness nut - he demanded that we drank enough water so that we were pissing every thirty minutes. He said if we got tired of drinking water to "suck it up and add some lemon."

If you’re going la croix just go ahead and get a soda stream. I drink lots of free sparkling water

It is the essential oil flavors that get me. I drink SS soda water with a lime wedge 99% of the time, but 1% of the time I want those sweet flav options.

It does have a very high concentration of lycopene. Which iirc boosts your volume when it comes to the swimmers. So if that's your end goal..

No. You misunderstand. I’m talkin’ fruits to have sex with, not fruits that will boost your sexual performance.

Don't confuse me w/ Biff! I don't eat at Panera. If I did I sure as hell wouldn't order a salad with watermelon in it.

Why does the temparature and season matter for how flavorful a fruit is (assuming you can get the same freshness/ripeness any time)? Compared to better fruits like strawberries/grapes/oranges/pretty much anything else watermelon is just strikingly bland in comparison. It's got "water" in its name for a reason, because that's basically what it tastes just like.

YOU are 60% water, just like a watermelon.

What kinda tiny dick dude is gonna get it on with a peach ?

Haven’t seen the movie but sounds like a peach is where it’s at

I haven’t read or seen James and the Giant Peach but I’m pretty sure that’s not what it’s about.

My club soccer coach was a fitness nut - he demanded that we drank enough water so that we were pissing every thirty minutes. He said if we got tired of drinking water to "suck it up and add some lemon."
lol this is the opposite of southern sports coaches for me growing up

LOL, Barca. The wedding brunch I was at this weekend a bunch of my aunt's family was drinking Tab. I didn't realize it still existed!

LOL, Barca. The wedding brunch I was at this weekend a bunch of my aunt's family was drinking Tab. I didn't realize it still existed!

Coke resurrected it a few years ago. It had been dead gor a while.

ETA: EPA removed Saccharin, the sweetener in Tab from its cancer list in 2010, leading to the comeback for Tab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back