• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon further investigation the blazer wearing brown shirt may have been asking for research help on “giraffes of the Serengeti” NOT “graph plans of the library.” False alarm, my b. As you were.

You know who needs Duolingo ? People who don't speak English.

Anyone here have Duolingo?

I did Portuguese before going to Brazil. I was somewhat religious about and it enjoyed it, it got the job done easy enough for basic communication. This was four years ago, but it vastly exceeded my expectations - not sure what's changed since then. I should probably revisit

you get two cocktails, two beers, and one type of wine for the rest of your life -- what are you taking?

give me negroni, gimlet, Lagunitas IPA, Old Style, and malbec

you get two cocktails, two beers, and one type of wine for the rest of your life -- what are you taking?

Without thinking much I'll say Old Fashioned, G&T, Red Oak, Miller Lite, Pinot Noir

Lime rickey, martini, birdsong jalapeno pale ale, guiness, and pinot noir.

G+T, Whiskey Sour, Two Hearted Ale, Red Stripe, Malbec

Whiskey ginger, G+T; Founder's All Day IPA and Lone Star; a Tempranillo

You guys not choosing a light beer for one of the two are def going to be hitting me up during the dog days of summer - oh and you're also going to be fatter.

negroni, old fashioned, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, not sure on another beer thinking something lighter like a white ale, Tempranillo

It should be against company policy to microwave fish in the break room. There is an unbelievably bad odor permeating the entire office right now. And I actually love fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back