• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G&T, Tom Collins, Brooklyn Summer, Bell's Winter White, and I don't drink wine

Bourbon neat, scotch neat, an IPA, something darker and drinkable, red wine.

Would take a lot more thought than I’m willing to put in to be more specific than that.

bourbon neat, mezcalita, voodoo ranger hazy ipa for stronger beer choice (or something like this, I'd need to think about it a little longer), new belgium tartastic (ginger/lemon variety tho, perfect for light beer/summer drinking), malbec

WHY HAS TRUMP BEEN SILENT ABOUT AN INDICTED RUSSIAN OLIGARCH DECLARING WAR ON THE UNITED STATES ARMY AND KILLING U.S. GIS?

G&T, Scotch, NoDa Jam Session, Miller Lite, Brunello di Montalcino.

you get two cocktails, two beers, and one type of wine for the rest of your life -- what are you taking?

give me negroni, gimlet, Lagunitas IPA, Old Style, and malbec

Gimlet (summers), Old-Fashioned (winters), Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, All Day IPA (need a session beer), cab

G&T
Martini
DFH 90 Minute IPA
Red Oak (my #2 beer was easily the most difficult choice so I just picked something very drinkable and consistent)
Cabernet

Good question, Juice.

Whiskey in wet glass (slosh around a little filtered or natural spring water, dump out completely then pour in whiskey), gin martini (cold gin shaken + olive), porter, pilsner, red wine.

Could add the following specificities: any good bourbon (but I'd really prefer to keep all whisk(e)y options available), Sutler's gin, People’s Porter.

Last edited:
you get two cocktails, two beers, and one type of wine for the rest of your life -- what are you taking?

give me negroni, gimlet, Lagunitas IPA, Old Style, and malbec

Woodford Reserve on the rocks, Crown and ginger, Tecate, Celebrator, I'm all good on wine....

Delerium Tremens would be a good 2nd choice as a non IPA. I'm going with that.

bourbon neat, mezcalita, voodoo ranger hazy ipa for stronger beer choice (or something like this, I'd need to think about it a little longer), new belgium tartastic (ginger/lemon variety tho, perfect for light beer/summer drinking), malbec

oh main I love that Juicy Haze, been drinking the hell out of it since I first saw it. I actually thought about putting it on this list but didn't know if I had recency bias. my wife abhors every IPA except for this beer and their Citradelic IPA. she loves both.

oh main I love that Juicy Haze, been drinking the hell out of it since I first saw it. I actually thought about putting it on this list but didn't know if I had recency bias. my wife abhors every IPA except for this beer and their Citradelic IPA. she loves both.

Haha yeah I thought maybe it was recency bias too. It's up there IMO with the good ones I had in Maine from Bissell and other Portland breweries. My favorite voodoo series beer yet.

My wife also loves Citradelic more than most IPAs.

Since I rarely drink as many as four beers (and am totally disinterested in beer) in a month, I'm going to go with three boozes and and one beer: Knob Creek, Remy XO, El Tesoro Paradiso Tequlia, Fosters.

RE: wine - I am less snobbish than I am about booze - Coppola Claret

I submit that anyone under the age of 30 is virtually unemployable. They're literally on their phones half the time you walk past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back