• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a couple seasons in to Breaking Bad but for some reason dropped it (maybe when kid #2 was born? Can't remember). Should pick it back up when we're done with our current binge.

We're 3 episodes in to Season 6 of GoT right now (and have the DVDs for 7 in hand as well). We don't have HBO, so we've been catching up since this fall via library loan versions and now ones from my co-worker.

I have known a lot of the big spoilers, but there's still a lot of little stuff I haven't known. We're totally deep diving too since we basically watch one a night and then the next day listen to the Binge Mode podcast about the ep on the commute.

also i had a piece of the world's largest moonpie in 2016 and my life has been pretty good since then so do the math

not to get too far into this #brandanalysis, but Wendy's trying way too hard lately with this assault(?) against McDonald's. what would Dave Thomas think?

not to get too far into this #brandanalysis, but Wendy's trying way too hard lately with this assault(?) against McDonald's. what would Dave Thomas think?

dfeb4caceb8262e99fd6bdb8b6de94b3.jpg

wife and I just rewatched BB. it was her second time through, my fourth I think (we binged it together for our first time through). I adore the show and wife appreciates how well-made and acted it is, but just abhors Walter White with every fiber of her being. it's funny to watch actually, her reaction every time he does something reprehensible.

Me and the 'ee have begun watching Billions this last week. We needed a new show, and after seeing the advertising for the new season, we figured why not? We watched Episode 4 last night, which is where I stopped watching initially. Not bad so far.

We are currently watching 'Wild Wild Country' on Netflix; it's about a "religion" that basically came in to a small town in Oregon, took over, and that's as far as we are right now.
"Rajneeshpuram" in the early/mid 80s; apparently got lots of press at the time.

They worship free love and sex and partying clean and naked primal screaming, but that's too much for these uptight RUBE OREGONIAN FARMERS and their big money Republican backers like Bowerman the Nike guy. SHEELA FOR LIFE.

pretty exciting to see that we are less than a week away from CT CCXVIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back