• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I really admire my tag. I'm gonna miss it when this CT finishes in an hour.
Ph has made 1688 posts since his post count tag was put up. This CT is over 2 months old now.

Good to know Facebook is storing info on every call and text that its users make. I’m sure it’s being used for good and noble purposes.

snacking on some banana chips from trader joe's

I wasn't sure what these would taste like but they're actually p good

I think Julianne Moore was the GOAT Leon Phelps guest

She was also suuuuuuuper hot in Boogie Nights

Awesome flick

I'd say I prefer he over Roller Girl

It's close because Heather Graham was phenomenal but Moore was definitely suuuper hot in Boogie Nights.

Mediocre pizza, mediocre Thai, or mediocre Mexican for late lunch?

It's close because Heather Graham was phenomenal but Moore was definitely suuuper hot in Boogie Nights.

Go Thai. Can always bury the mediocre under lots of hot pepper.

Mediocre pizza gives you the smallest chance of eating pig anus. Up to you to decide if that’s a positive or a negative.

Mediocre AZN food is dicey
Mediocre Mexican is fine as long as you get something simple
Mediocre Pizza is Papa Johns

I'd go with #2 or #3

My kids are spending the second half of class taking a review quiz for their test on the Civil War and Reconstruction tomorrow. Anyone wanna play? I can make a special game for the CT. Its through Quizizz.

And before you buttholes say anything there are two typos that I know of, but they're minor and I'm too lazy to correct them

Plus having at least one typo in my handouts/quizzes is a running joke in Mr. Brasky's class

No one has gotten a perfect score yet. Best score is 23/25 but this class has a few smarties in it. So we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back