• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
Biff is the past. Townie is the future. Now is now.

A RETURN TO OUR ROOTS...

Last edited:
wait do we actually know what # CT this is?

One of your posts in the last CT said OGBoards2 2 and for a second I thought you meant a new OGB2

I'm not very good at counting though, so feel free to go back and check my work.

This chat thread already moving like wildfire. Biff, be damned!

HTTD def. deleted a post

not sure why but i'm willing to overlook it in the interest of peace

#AForumDivided

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

CT, I bought a house. Now we have to list and sell our current house and move and do stuff in the other house and holy fuck it's gonna be a busy next few months. But exciting !

CT, I bought a house. Now we have to list and sell our current house and move and do stuff in the other house and holy fuck it's gonna be a busy next few months. But exciting !

Congratulations! That sounds miserable, though. May Satan's dark fury be with you.

Holy crap. Y'all actually made it to 2000.

What happens if your house doesn’t sell?

Then I guess we'll own 2 houses! Maybe El Chupe can move in. Seriously though, not really worried about selling our current house. Should go relatively quick once we get it ready and get it listed (that's the hard part).

I would love to do that and keep the house in the CT Family, but I suspect Brasky and Ms Brasky aren't ready for this house as they do not yet have peanuts of their own to fill the bedrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back