• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to get my kids booked in coach for an international flight while the parents file in business class. This takes forever.

trying to get my kids booked in coach for an international flight while the parents file in business class. This takes forever.

giphy.gif

When the reservation agent said she wasn't sure if she could do it, I reminded her that they did it in Home Alone so it MUST be fine. Then we had a good laugh about it. The good news is that they can do it - it's just (apparently) a giant hassle in their system. She has been typing for about the last 20 minutes without much talking.

or perhaps she's posting pictures of Kevin's mom on an internet forum.

When the reservation agent said she wasn't sure if she could do it, I reminded her that they did it in Home Alone so it MUST be fine. Then we had a good laugh about it. The good news is that they can do it - it's just (apparently) a giant hassle in their system. She has been typing for about the last 20 minutes without much talking.

or perhaps she's posting pictures of Kevin's mom on an internet forum.

I'm confused why it's even an issue. Just book your tickets in business, and then book their tickets in coach.

she thought she'd have to charge me the "unaccompanied minor" fee at first, but she figured it out.

Deacs are in Charlotte, playing at the Knight's stadium tonight. I'd consider going but don't want to hang out with UNC-C fans and it's going to be 45 degrees.

I should probably say that I've never been to a college baseball game in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back