• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Quincy Jones interview is one of the best things ever.

https://www.gq.com/story/quincy-jones-has-a-story

Quincy_Jones_06.jpg

I mean isn't the groundhog always gonna get scared when surrounded by hundreds (thousands?) of people and bright lights and TV cameras and stuff

it has nothing to do with that; if it's sunny, he "sees his shadow", if it's cloudy, he does not. it's just a pagent

The mafia thread titles read like overbearing Ad text to me

Big day today - in-law's are here and gonna try to carry my giant old tube TV to the dump. Gonna have to feed them a big breakfast.

New episode of The Rewatchables is up. Featuring Varisty Blues. Greatest movie of all time featuring Johnny Moxon.

Been killing some family card/board games lately and it makes me happy. Kids love this shit and it’s way better than them vegging out on Netflix.

New episode of The Rewatchables is up. Featuring Varisty Blues. Greatest movie of all time featuring Johnny Moxon.

Been waiting on that one. Wish it came out during the week so I could listen at work. They recorded it live over a week ago and the other one they did that night came out next day.

They promote the GWH one at the end of varsity blues. They are like, this comes out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back