• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One funny tidbit from our move is that Wife was like, "well, Kids are old enough now that they don't need these squatty potties to sit on the toilet anymore. Guess we don't need to move them." I had to admit that I actually like the squatty potty in our bathroom and want to keep it.

Daughter did the Penguin Plunge this morning with her 5th grade class. It was about 10 degrees and they had to keep skimming ice away from the waterfront. We had to be out there about an hour and a half before her dive and I discovered that the portable toilets were out of the wind and the warmest place to hang out for a few minutes. I just recently got feeling back in my toes.

Been killing some family card/board games lately and it makes me happy. Kids love this shit and it’s way better than them vegging out on Netflix.

Yes! Got a few pretty quick (read: NOT monopoly) games over the break. Been a lot of fun playing Exploding Kittens, pass the pigs, and Go Nuts for Donuts rather than arguing about how much time boy has been on the xbox.

I think we need to start a time limit or some way to earn TV time. We used to be pretty good about <25 min every other weekday and a bit more on weekends but with the arrival of #2 a lot more TV has been consumed and now #1 just expects to be allowed to watch.

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

new natalie portman rap yessssssss

She may be the most underrated person in America. She’s smart. Been a top tier actress for over 20 years. Versatile. Somehow manages to float between big blockbusters and indie projects. Still smoking hot. Seems cool as hell to hang out with. But she doesn’t seem to get a lot of hype for it.

Yes! Got a few pretty quick (read: NOT monopoly) games over the break. Been a lot of fun playing Exploding Kittens, pass the pigs, and Go Nuts for Donuts rather than arguing about how much time boy has been on the xbox.

I’ll have to try those. 7/4 year olds looove sleeping queens and too many monkeys.

Finally got around to watching F8 of the Furious last night. How do they top that? They gotta go to space next.

Deeeeeezeeeeeee Nuuutttsssss!
Wife and boy are about to go to church then I have my rock and roll Sunday’s! Where I blast my records and chill for an hour or so. It’s the best part of my week!

I bet the southern rubes hate that New England took "Patriots" as their team name. It really should be the Alabama Patriots or the Randleman Patriots, if you ask me.

Also, all these progressive commercials have probably got them fuming, if they haven't already quit watching after the Trump NFL tweets.

That Dodge commercial was gross. Here is the audio that should have accompanied it -- FROM THE SAME SPEECH. Late capitalism is a disease.

Last edited:
Seemed like a pretty cool commercial to me, and they got approval from Dr. King's estate, per your article. :noidea:

The NFL's "yay for rehearsed TD celebrations! They are so much fun!" was pretty damn good. The appearance of Eli also guaranteed the pats would lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back