• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raleigh market is wild these days.

Chat Thread CCXVIII: Professional Title

You suggest it wasn't already a fuck dungeon?! I put 2 babies in my Wife in this house.

It’s good to see that no matter how much time passes, you can depend on certain things. Like movers being an hour late just showing up, and AT&T being hours late too.

Having to write a love letter to buy a house gives me the same feelings as having to submit a video with a my job application. No thanks. I'll just stay in my shitty job and house forever if that's the new world we live in.

Got my first ever professional massage last night. Couples massage with Wife. It was p good ! I can see why folks get massages. I was v nervous when it was time to flip over that I would get boner, but didn't.

Got my first ever professional massage last night. Couples massage with Wife. It was p good ! I can see why folks get massages. I was v nervous when it was time to flip over that I would get boner, but didn't.

Of course your mutilated dead peen remained completely flaccid like the quiet presence of an old friend.

Parked by the metro at 10:30 this morning to head downtown. Got a call later from my husband that at 11am there was a shooting and our minivan got hit with 3 bullets and had 2 windows shot out. Pretty nuts.

0e10f31508c696d3863a61b7d3e63802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back