• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently the Bud Light Dilly Dilly king is from Myers Park. Guess that explains where Biff's been lately.

Apparently the Bud Light Dilly Dilly king is from Myers Park. Guess that explains where Biff's been lately.

The Bud Light king is too embarrassed by a football score to show his face? But I liked those commercials.

It's not me, but someone is being promoted to that position. He'll be heading up the Department of Product Production Department

what kind of products do you make? ATM Machines? Hot Water Heaters?

if i'm moving out of a 2000 sq foot house (local move) how much should I expect to spend? I have an estimate of $150/hour for 4 movers - but no clue how many hours it will take. I'm kind of inclined to take that and run?

Just found out a friend of mine died over the weekend... fentanyl overdose. Was in his 20s. Was a member of our CrossFit box down in Tampa before we moved up to Atlanta a few years ago. Was an RN at a Tampa hospital and at a competitive level of CrossFit... You'd think someone like that would be able to stay away from something as dangerous as fentanyl.

Not looking for sympathy... It's just really depressing.

working on some housing development projects for people with addiction disorders in Indiana and Ohio

stats are very alarming and those towns are very depressing places

Ugh, ruptured discs in low back flaring up today and quite miserable. I'm on team avoid surgery as long as possible (turn 30 next month), but days like today really just make me want to get the microdiscectomy ASAP.

finally replaced our lightning-zapped Vizio with a new Samsung UHD unit and damn, what an upgrade. especially the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back