• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Is 4-32 in Road Games in the ACC

Right. And an AD search isn’t quick.

He’s at Furman. It would take 5 minutes.

I'd prefer a completely fresh start. No more Wellman cronies or apprentices please. However, I don't see any real improvements until Hatch and Wellman are both gone. I'm not convinced that Hatch isn't half or more of the problem.

I'd prefer a completely fresh start. No more Wellman cronies or apprentices please. However, I don't see any real improvements until Hatch and Wellman are both gone. I'm not convinced that Hatch isn't half or more of the problem.

What does Hatch do well?

OK. Fire them both and alleviate any misgivings.

Provost Kersh will be an upgrade when Hatch steps down- he's a classmate of mine and knows how important it is to get the next bball coach hire right.

Hatch has no interest in athletics. Does a great job w academics tho.

Which is it's own kind of stupid when the biggest reason most people outside of NC have ever heard of Wake Forest is the ACC affiliation.

5-61 in Road Games in the ACC Since Bz Took Over

And the only reason many alums care after they graduate.

Last edited:
I’m starting to get to apathy. Which is not where you want your fans that post on message boards to be.

Our academic ranking has gone down since I was there, what great job is he doing in academics?

Nido at HPU is raising more money and making his campus more beautiful. Hatch should wake up!

I actually believe its the most glaring stat among all. Thats saying a lot because we have more shit stats than any team in the ACC.

It just effing kills me that Keats beats Duke and UNC in year 1 and DM has yet to beat either in year 4.

Redacted beat Duke and North Carolina in the same year. Maybe we ought to be calling Danny Mr. Dacted or Redacted Squared

Nido at HPU is raising more money and making his campus more beautiful. Hatch should wake up!

Good for Bubble U. I am sure they can put some more bank execs on their board so they can keep getting loans with their junk credit.

Updated.

[Redacted]: 2-32
Manning: 3-31

Total: 5-63

Back