• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Is 4-32 in Road Games in the ACC

Seriously this is hard to believe. You would have thought DM would have put some distance between him and Bizz with last year but guess not. Wake basketball is no longer just bad...it has absolutely no relevance to anyone in college basketball anymore.

This is misleading. He’s only in his fourth year. Wait until next year when he turns everything around.

This is where I'm at as well. I thought it was well-known that a W-L record is not indicative of a team's performance. That's what all my bright friends outside of this board claim.

oh, but those 5 wins!

2012 at #261 BC (by 15!!!)
2014 at #174 VT
2017 at #103 NCST
2017 at #173 BC
2017 at #50(!) VT*

*turned around and lost to VT at the ACCT

I remember watching the State game with a buddy of mine last year and he was pissed about the calls we were getting. Didn’t Wake make like 30 free throws in that game or something ridiculous like that? I don’t care to look it up but remember watching it and thinking we were still going to find a way to lose because we hadn’t won an ACC road game in a few years.

Seriously this is hard to believe. You would have thought DM would have put some distance between him and Bizz with last year but guess not. Wake basketball is no longer just bad...it has absolutely no relevance to anyone in college basketball anymore.

[rc107]but [Redacted]’s losses were blow outs !!!111!11!1!1[/rc107]

Buzz got regularly blown out in every road game he played. Manning's record is amazing because we've probably been in 15 Road games within the last 2 or 3 minutes

Last edited:
Buzz got regularly blown out and every road game he played. Manning's record is amazing because we've probably been in 15 Road games within the last 2 or 3 minutes

So L vs. L.

Be careful, the sunshine pumpers will challenge this math
Fire Manning. He's terrible and there's no other way to explain it.

So we have 5 road acc wins in 8 years? Oh heavens yes!

BC has 10 road ACC wins over the same time frame
GT has 13
Maryland has 8 road ACC wins over that time frame (yeah, they left the ACC 4 years ago)
Pitt has 13 ACC road wins over that time frame (yes...only been in the ACC for 4+ years)
Louisville...more than us, you get the point
ND...see above

WF is 16th in ACC road wins over the past almost 8 full seasons; there are 15 current members in the ACC, and 4 of them weren't members 7 seasons ago

Reactions: Ayo
GT has 13
Maryland has 8 road ACC wins over that time frame (yeah, they left the ACC 4 years ago)
Pitt has 13 ACC road wins over that time frame (yes...only been in the ACC for 4+ years)
ND...see above

WF is 16th in ACC road wins over the past almost 8 full seasons; there are 15 current members in the ACC, and 4 of them weren't members 7 seasons ago

This whole thread is sobering, but this post...damn.

GT has 13
ND...see above

What a shocking statistic! Maryland has more road wins in the same time frame than we do and they left the ACC over 4 years ago... what the fuck?

Back