• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andy McCabe Resigns

This whole situation is reminding me of the Strat W2 drop in the Buzzaster days.

Everyone was making fun of him for being poor and fucking cows.

Strat says he isn't

Boards calls him a liar, prove it.

Strat drops his W2

(Boards suddenly realizing their poor as fuck over entitled cunt boys) Wooaahhhhhhhhhh..... not cool man, not cool to brag about how much you make

I don't know what this drivel means

Man, that guy did just the worst job throwing the election to Hillary.

Also why is it a shocker that the FBI would have bias's against trump. Trump is a buffoon. asshole, and bully. It is natural human tendencies to despise people like Trump and wish to take him down.

Yea, anyone with a preference for honor, integrity, truth, etc. would naturally be uneasy with Trump.

Thank God the generation after millennials is extremely conservative. Perhaps America can survive the coming tyranny of wedgie recipient SJWs.

Underrated poster. You make random appearances at just the right times.

its time for release

pink-fart-%28instagram%29.gif

Time for Trump to swing his big dick around and release that bad boy am I right Moonz my main man?

Time for Trump to swing his big dick around and release that bad boy am I right Moonz my main man?

Trump has been wisely advised to stay out of it.

You and Bela Lugosi Pelosi would LOVE it if Trump butted in and de-classified.

I can see the doritos bath as we speak

I’ll confess I’m confused about these food references. Doritos? Maple fridge?

What is the meaning of these things??

Horse f’ing I think I understand, sadly.

Back