• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andy McCabe Resigns

So the FBI was investigating both Hillary and Trump, but only disclosed that they were investigating Hillary, which probably swung the election, and now we're to believe that the FBI was unfairly biased against Trump? The cognitive dissonance is impressive.

Come on memo boys

It’s funny that the suckers think that everyone, including FBI agents, are easily lured into petty political squabbling.

It comes from years of listening to radio personalities and now TV personalities earning a living stoking anger and political bitterness in their sheepish fans and laughing at them while they cash checks. So when real shit happens, like a wealthy reality TV asshat who has banged everything in sight for years and doesn’t give a shit anymore entertains himself by flouting the rules and thumbing his nose at all that is decent and honest, they fall for him like a sophomoric school girl for the dim-witted but iconic quarterback. Fucking hilarious

Come on memo boys

It’s funny that the suckers think that everyone, including FBI agents, are easily lured into petty political squabbling.

It comes from years of listening to radio personalities and now TV personalities earning a living stoking anger and political bitterness in their sheepish fans and laughing at them while they cash checks. So when real shit happens, like a wealthy reality TV asshat who has banged everything in sight for years and doesn’t give a shit anymore entertains himself by flouting the rules and thumbing his nose at all that is decent and honest, they fall for him like a sophomoric school girl for the dim-witted but iconic quarterback. Fucking hilarious

Not sure what your getting at, but you do know the memo will be released right? MSM/Fox is complete bullshit though.

Release it I’m tired of waiting. If it were me and the memo cleared me I’d release it minute one. What is he waiting for?

Release it I’m tired of waiting. If it were me and the memo cleared me I’d release it minute one. What is he waiting for?

He is probably going to wait for the five day period he has to decline the release to expire, and let the memo get released to the public on Saturday morning or Monday morning however it is suppose to go. That way the memo is officially released and he can tell the press that it was congress that released the memo, not him, as a way to try and drop responsibility on congress.

release it

mccarthyism-3.jpg

He is probably going to wait for the five day period he has to decline the release to expire, and let the memo get released to the public on Saturday morning or Monday morning however it is suppose to go. That way the memo is officially released and he can tell the press that it was congress that released the memo, not him, as a way to try and drop responsibility on congress.

Why the charade?

At least Nunes knows he'll be pardoned after he's convicted of obstruction of justice.

Have any of you ever been accused of something you didn't do, and the some evidence came out exonerating you? You slam people over the head with it non-stop until they STFU. This is the stupidest reality-show stunt I have seen in government in my life, and some of you are really falling for it. shame on you, dumbfucks

FBI statement on Nunes memo that Trump wants to release: "As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy."

FBI statement on Nunes memo that Trump wants to release: "As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy."

Of course they are going to say that. They are basically a mouth piece for the "OClimmer DNC"-deep state junta currently orchestrating a coup against the popularly elected man of the people, Trump.

Back