• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andy McCabe Resigns

giphy.gif

Thank God the generation after millennials is extremely conservative. Perhaps America can survive the coming tyranny of wedgie recipient SJWs.

Pumped for this definitely not one-sided memo prepared by the certainly competent young staff of super smart and not corrupt or phony Cal Poly tech grad Nunes. Should be very informative and fact-based!

Pumped for this definitely not one-sided memo prepared by the certainly competent young staff of super smart and not corrupt or phony Cal Poly tech grad Nunes. Should be very informative and fact-based!

It's a critical analysis of the FBI and the Justice Department's corruption and blatant biases that imply a deep state plot to put Hillary Clinton in the white house, and could rock the American justice system to its core. It's an expose that reads over 550 pages in length and...wait...nvm, it's just 4 pages. 4 pages long. People on these boards have written more on that memo this week than Nunes did after all of his "investigating". I expect the margins are narrowed, the font is large, and there are lots of nested bullet points, perhaps even a picture or 2.

Last edited:

This whole situation is reminding me of the Strat W2 drop in the Buzzaster days.

Everyone was making fun of him for being poor and fucking cows.

Strat says he isn't

Boards calls him a liar, prove it.

Strat drops his W2

(Boards suddenly realizing their poor as fuck over entitled cunt boys) Wooaahhhhhhhhhh..... not cool man, not cool to brag about how much you make

I completely don't remember this "W2 drop."

just proofread your burns, guys. it takes like 3 seconds to re-read what you're going to post

Heads are going to keep rolling until either Trump is stopped or he gets rid of Mueller.

This whole situation is reminding me of the Strat W2 drop in the Buzzaster days.

Everyone was making fun of him for being poor and fucking cows.

Strat says he isn't

Boards calls him a liar, prove it.

Strat drops his W2

(Boards suddenly realizing their poor as fuck over entitled cunt boys) Wooaahhhhhhhhhh..... not cool man, not cool to brag about how much you make

nah bro he just posted a pic with his maple fridge and told us poors we don't know bout dat

also, this was amazing:

2wok429.jpg

It's a critical analysis of the FBI and the Justice Department's corruption and blatant biases that imply a deep state plot to put Hillary Clinton in the white house, and could rock the American justice system to its core. It's an expose that reads over 550 pages in length and...wait...nvm, it's just 4 pages. 4 pages long. People on these boards have written more on that memo this week than Nunez did after all of his "investigating". I expect the margins are narrowed, the font is large, and there are lots of nested bullet points, perhaps even a picture or 2.

max-archer-kid-detective-other2_580x@2x.jpg

Back