• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FISA Memo FBI Corruption Thread

You don't think dropping news on a Friday afternoon before the Superbowl maximizes your interest from people who spend their weekends watching the news?

Super Bowl is irrelevant. Real Americans don’t watch the NFL

You took it too far. You crossed the line.

batman-arkham-knight-framerate-Ctrl%2BAlt%2BDel-comics-1838933.gif

I think there may be a new strategy emerging. Drop news on a Friday afternoon. Get your narrative out and then people ignore the backlash over the weekend. Come back on Monday and they just accept your story as true and move on.

Last edited:
I think there may be a new strategy emerging. Drop news on a Friday afternoon. Get your narrative out and then people ignore the backlash over the weekend.

By Monday they can count on the dear leader tweeting something inflammatory. For sure during the Super Bowl if nothing else.

Wait, Nunes hasn't even read the underlying intelligence that he is supposedly basing the memo on? LOL.

This story is likely to be important enough so that it really does not make any difference when it is made public. It'll be around for a while.

AP BREAKING: White House officials: President Donald Trump to clear way for publication of GOP-authored memo over FBI objections.

the DoJ and the FBI are arguing to protect themselves, that is natural, how much their arguments are to be believed is a different matter

if they have information that contradicts the information in the memo, they should release it

the dems' memo should also be released

I'm just glad this Russia story will finally be over after the definitive memo is released.

Back