• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Friday was 7-3 FSU. this afternoon's game was the first loss of the season for them. College baseball isn't as sure as MLB. I don't like to count wins before they happen. FSU broke the ice T7. and has bases loaded.

No problem ... I deal in reality.

Sure there’s no guarantee the sun will come up tomorrow but I know it will.

Weekend pitching just outstanding and to get the hitting today as well and to sweep the undefeated Noles today a good start to the acc season just a great time to be a Deacon.

Played golf all day and then went out to eat. Just got back and whaaaaaattttt!?!?! Deacs balling today! Let’s go!!!!

Played golf all day and then went out to eat. Just got back and whaaaaaattttt!?!?! Deacs balling today! Let’s go!!!!

Kids are awesome and I just heard this sweep today will send ripples nationally, folks will take notice when they hear our diaper dandies swept number three undefeated noles today.

Go back to the golf course next weekend and get us some wins against undefeated Louisville!

Maybe the most impressive thing is we kept their bats at bay all day today. It’s not like we had to win an ugly 12-8 type game either game. Limiting them to no more than 3 runs either game today is really impressive.

Funny to see Martin out there arguing and in total denial that we can be better than they are three years in a row

Everyone is saying this will send ripples nationally beating the Noles three years in a row

Bachman has that big catch against ND this season. Poteet has that bomb against FSU. Qualitative shit like that happens and it changes the trajectory.

Great to take another series win against FSU. Regardless of how the rest of the year pans out Coach will have something positive to point on the recruiting trail to keep the program’s momentum going.

Wake is 0-3 in midweek games. That needs to change if they are going to keep this momentum going.

Great to take another series win against FSU. Regardless of how the rest of the year pans out Coach will have something positive to point on the recruiting trail to keep the program’s momentum going.

Three consecutive series wins over FSU.

Back