• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

I know we're getting trolled, but weather at home this year has not limited attendance any more so than a average year. By my standards... there have only 3 not-so-pleasant games so far in Feb & early March. The highest gust seems to be how they measure wind.

FEB:
Weather: 67, wind LF to RF, rain poss. (no precip during game)
Weather: 40, breezy, rain likely
*DH1,Weather: 56, sunny, light wind
**DH2, Weather: 56, sunny, light wind
Weather: 53, rainy, breeze to LF

MAR
Weather: 52, clear, 20 mph winds L to R
Weather: 54, clear, 15 mph winds L to R
Weather: 54, sunny, wind LF to RF

Weather: 47, clear, breeze LF to RF

*DH1- Weather: 52, overcast, minimal wind

**DH2- Weather: 52, overcast, minimal wind

Worst parody ever. Please just stop.

Guys get paid for doing the research so if you want to pay them to go back and see if anything changed go ahead but for now I will agree with what’s been reported and that is that Lary has a tremendous influence on our diaper dandies.

You on the other hand are intolerable.

Time to stop the mid week skid. Wish there was video for this one.

Are you surprise that we're kicking your ass insomething again? bank of America Stadium is caross the street from the baseball field if you want to come down here and get your ass kicked. It's kind of our home field because our stadium is named McColl-Jerry Richardson Stadium and McColl was the CEO of Bank of America and NationsBank and NNBC before that and they are the men who ran Charlott (the city, not the university). If you weren't cowards you'd schedule us home and hoe or one game at our home away from home, Bank of America.

But I'm digressing. Your team (baseball) is getting their ass handed to them.

I normally think that trolls are pathetic unfunny losers ( moonz, palma, etc), but goNiners makes me laugh for some strange reason.

Lary said the head movement by Grif helped us throw out the runner

Lary said their pitcher is tall and he’s a lefty so two things going against us but at least Jake and Johnny made contact.

Back