• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Went to the Saturday game and noticed that they were still listed on the roster.

Les??? Any word on them?

Unfortunately, I've got little news on this. My understanding is that there is still a process which is being worked through. The way I kind of have been looking at it, is that it can only get better from where things are now.

Tomorrow's game moved from Boone to Winston. 4:00 first pitch. Free admission.

We will be there. Need to keep the momentum going this time. No more midweek losses!

Think we have our midweek starter in frosh McNamee. 4 strikeouts in his 2 innings of first start. Don’t understand yanking him so quickly unless want to take opportunity to build confidence of others with 5-0 lead.

But impressive stuff for 1st start and a 1-2-3 2nd inning for the stud frosh.

Think we have our midweek starter in frosh McNamee. 4 strikeouts in his 2 innings of first start. Don’t understand yanking him so quickly unless want to take opportunity to build confidence of others with 5-0 lead.

Boom! Great news.

Guessing that they need to build up his innings. He has not pitched much this year.

Ugh 6-3 bottom of 5. Game far from over given our midweek woes.

Also. Pretty shite there isn't some sort of live feed or even game tracker for this game. I know it was moved but still.

In terms of the suspensions, based on what I've heard things are still far away from those being lifted, if they get lifted at all. Everything is getting handled internally. Excited about this current group and young guys stepping up to the occasion to fill those roles.

hope so, his numbers look pretty solid. witt has also been stepping up.

Back