• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

5-2 WF on a 3 run ding dong by Frick.

How do you feel now CheeseDick?

Do you ever feel good about WF sports?

No. Who does? I only feel good when the game ends and we have the win. Does that upset you? Doesn’t mean I’m not pulling like hell every minute of every game. With the suspensions, breaking new guys in, and Roberts’ second ever start there seems to be a lot of moving parts. It isn’t like this weekend will be very telling for the rest of the season as evidenced by last season’s start.

7-2 WF.

I feel great about WF sports. The football Deacs just finished a great season with an unstoppable offense, capped by hanging 55 on Texas A&M. The soccer team was #1 for most of the year; the tennis program is marching toward an NCAA title; the baseball program is flush with cash recruiting on a very high level, and WF is not losing to a gutter baseball program like G'town.

F the glass half empty losers that try to piss on the athletic program at every turn. Yes, the WF athletic department has some issues, but by reading this board, you would think WF sports are pathetic. Far from accurate.

Last edited:
7-2 WF.

I feel great about WF sports. The football Deacs just finished a great season with an unstoppable offense, capped by hanging 55 on Texas A&M. The soccer team was #1 for most of the year; the tennis program is marching toward an NCAA title; the baseball program is flush with cash recruiting on a very high level, and WF is not losing to a gutter baseball program like G'town.

F the glass half empty losers that try to piss on the athletic program at every turn. Yes, the WF athletic department has some issues, but by reading this board, you would think WF sports is pathetic. Far from accurate.

Who isn’t pumped about that?! Baseball has so many variables. I was merely stating why i didn’t feel good and explained why. R-e-l-a-x.

Boom! Sucks tomorrow isn’t on Espn3. Would’ve been one helluva day. Watch deacs at noon and then 4 at the Joel.

7-2 WF.

F the glass half empty losers that try to piss on the athletic program at every turn. Yes, the WF athletic department has some issues, but by reading this board, you would think WF sports are pathetic. Far from accurate.

Absolutely agree with all of this.

Back