• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

I believe we've had runners in scoring position in 6 of the 8 innings. Have only been able to cash in on one of those opportunities.

We are 1 for 10 with RISP. To start the 9th seeing eye single on 1-2 pitch, sac bunt attempt and Harvey boots it. Fly out to lf. Double down the line on 0-1 scores 2. K. BB. Single to left scores 1. WP 2nd & 3rd. GO to 3rd. Down 5-2 bottom of 9.

For the game we were 6-22 with runners on, 1-12 in scoring position and 4-13 with 2 out. 5-2 Final

The suspensions are going to kill this team if they go on for a while.

I hope the disaster we call a basketball team doesn't carry over to our baseball team ! We need something to cheer for because the last 4 months has been misery !

I hope the disaster we call a basketball team doesn't carry over to our baseball team ! We need something to cheer for because the last 4 months has been misery !

Lol?

We did just beat A&M like 48 days ago.

Sweet - both of today’s games will be on watch ESPN. I checked both our first games with no luck.

Finally. More squandered opportunities in innings 1 and 2 especially.

Back