• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

Needed something to nap to so I put on the second Gardner Webb game. Holy shit did we watch enough strikes?!

Game 1 starts in 15 from Santa Clara. I see the video link, but does anyone know if this is on AppleTv so I don't have to plug my computer in to the TV?

Found it. It looks like it's on the Stadium app. We'll see in a few minutes if that's true.

Strikeout fest continuing tonight. Down 2-0 in the 5th.

Last edited:
Tons of baserunners. Tons of strikeouts. No runs. Still 2-0 in the 7th.

2-0 loss. At least right now, this is a BAD offensive team.

We are taking a lot of walks which is nice, but we have to make contact.

This team has been brutal to watch so far. So many blown chances not to mention a big blown save by McSweeney who was supposed to be our closer. Aiello 1-7 and Mueller failing on a couple of big opportunities in extras. The veteran guys are pressing for sure. Nice outing for Bach and Hearn, although the losing pitcher was outsro. Yes this team is young but if you don’t load up on wins now it is going to be difficult to compile a tourney worthy record. Santa Clara was awful last year. Need Peluse to be the stopper tomorrow.

Back