• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

I don’t really judge the team until 10-15 games in. A million runners in scoring position is a good sign.

Guess I'll see if I can go back and watch the game. Looks like 3 runs in 11 hits. So still leaving a lot of runners on. Maybe we will turn the corner on RISP. Won't win a lot of games with 3 runs.

Are we getting Steele, Maranpot, and Farrish back? Those were big losses to start the season for a young team.

WF down 7-4 at home to UNCG in the 6th.

WF is digging a hole that will be very hard to get out of before conference play even starts.

Will be a long year if we continue to look like we have never seen a breaking ball before.

WF down 7-4 at home to UNCG in the 6th.

WF is digging a hole that will be very hard to get out of before conference play even starts.

I’d say the hole is pretty damn deep. 3-6 also so far with what has been a pretty easy schedule. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this team is toast. Those suspensions crushed this team. The only positive is that these young players will have a full year to improve and get valuable experience going into next year. This year already seems lost. Much like it did with basketball after the mind boggling 1-4 start.

I’d say the hole is pretty damn deep. 3-6 also so far with what has been a pretty easy schedule. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this team is toast. Those suspensions crushed this team. The only positive is that these young players will have a full year to improve and get valuable experience going into next year. This year already seems lost. Much like it did with basketball after the mind boggling 1-4 start.

At this point last season we were 5-4. So no panic....yet.

Two of those losses were to Houston tho who wound up being a #1 seed in the NCAAT. Seems like it would be quite the surprise if anyone we've played this year reaches near that stature

Back