• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

You need to be nuGouda since daddy is died.

6S0hwT.gif

Damo (3) – gooner, nonny, timdunk
Gooner (2) – damo, manning
nonny (2) – gouda, tic
Redwing (1) – bym
Sd3 (1) – rommy
Romanov (1) – da
Manning (1) – tejas
tic (1) – sd3
tejas (1) – redwing
gouda (1) - goalie

didn't realize i was voting with nonny and gooner to save nonny or gooner. still, gotta trust my TIMSTINCTS on this one.

i'm going to make that a thing btw. get ready.

this guy is correct. Nonny with the LOLbad post this am.

Switch to Nonny

guys......come on.

he talked about the super bowl and the golf tournament in the "AIDS post". you just hopped on the easiest bandwagon.

i know things i read. gouda and tic are pushing hard for nonny and they are two people that will bluster enough for people to slide in under.

Mafia play continues to be turd level bad since the return

I don't get redwings plays so far, but it reads like uninterested civ. Blues late vote was bad but it looks shitty civ bad, imo.

damo was wayyyyy too confident on those nonny posts at the end of the round. I don't think mafia saves nonny there after the terrible entry posts, but instead look for separation

While civs have been icing mafia every single round since mafia started back up, the probability of having 2 mafia as the top 2 vote getters D1 is low. I think this is worth exploring later if damo stays alive, but I'm more inclined to look at Tim who was trying really hard to soft deflect heat away from Nonny at the end of the round.

Lol, multi-quote is such a bitch, but those were the quotes I was in the process of pulling to show why I thought Tim was soft deflecting, so it works out I guess.

Why did toot come in today and act like he didn't know the game was going on but he posted in the thread yesterday? Does black liver also lead to alzheimers?

While civs have been icing mafia every single round since mafia started back up, the probability of having 2 mafia as the top 2 vote getters D1 is low. I think this is worth exploring later if damo stays alive, but I'm more inclined to look at Tim who was trying really hard to soft deflect heat away from Nonny at the end of the round.

soft deflect? i said i didn't think he was mafia and that his post wasn't that bad. it was a hard deflect.

Why did toot come in today and act like he didn't know the game was going on but he posted in the thread yesterday? Does black liver also lead to alzheimers?

good point. He's mafia too.

I don't even need to play, Imma let tic just run the mafia outta the gym.

probably, the palsy at least. I wasn't saying I didn't know the game was on dummy.

was right on nonny. just having a bit of a headcould as to whether i was wrong on damo being civ. i was expecting a failed hit last night

ARE YOU CLAIMING DOCTOR?

If you failed to protect gouda you're dead to me.

If I was an SK I kill gouda and then bitch about him being dead.

this is crap

Back