• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

Goon/Goalie/Blue/Damo

pretty sure AT LEAST 3/4 of these clowns are bad

***switch to tim***

Going to go with my read from yesterday.

I bet Knight didn't give a single civ special just to watch it all burn.

Goon/Goalie/Blue/Damo

pretty sure AT LEAST 3/4 of these clowns are bad

I thought goalie looked civ at the end. Talking about blue is dumb, he has one post. Gooner i don't remember. damo has been my number one baby boy since day one.

ohhhh now i remember, gooner kept making dumb arguments for me/doesn't know what subtle means.

I'm interested in potentially killing TEJAS at some point, but I like my bois bym/tim/da as goodboyes.

Also, we should murder Redwing in front of his wife.

Blue has one post and it was a drive by. Is that his mafia game? It won't matter if he doesn't come back. If he does, I'd look at him.

In the meantime, ***Gooner*** should get some votes.

I'm interested in potentially killing TEJAS at some point, but I like my bois bym/tim/da as goodboyes.

I can't read Da one way or the other. What's your clue with him.

I agree with Tim.

I still don't get how Tejas would be mafia from a mechanics standpoint. If that's angleshooting, I'll shut up now.

RUH ROH. TEJAS DICKSTEPPAGE

That got dark in a hurry

Blue has one post and it was a drive by. Is that his mafia game? It won't matter if he doesn't come back. If he does, I'd look at him.

In the meantime, ***Gooner*** should get some votes.

ugh. I HATE "should get some votes" post.

Back