• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

I'm rooting for the patriots to win

I'm rooting for the patriots to win

Same. I don't want to add teams to the club and also Eagles fans who are already one of the worst will basically become Ravens fans level trolls if they get one.

Pats all the way. What’s one more at this point

I'm in this camp too. I don't care about the NFL and it's been hilarious listening to all the non-Patriots fans bitch and moan, especially all the referee conspiracy theories that have popped up the last 2 weeks.

Just picked up wings at Dinosaur BBQ, pretty excite.

Also, defs want to patriots to lose.

Picked up some Wawa hoagies and Tastykakes on the way back from DC today, just to support the Eagles.

That's not true... Wawa is a necessary stop any time I'm on 95, but they were wrapped in Eagles paper, so that is my story.

Same. I don't want to add teams to the club and also Eagles fans who are already one of the worst will basically become Ravens fans level trolls if they get one.

This is a good assessment. Go Pats

Got some havarti with horseradish and chives and a couple bottles of amigoni

Im ready for a pats ass whoopin

Fly eagles fl y

***rommy***

easy like sunday morning

Back